szinamond

2003/10/20
Kickee amerikai barátja jól megmondta a
blogján, milyen ez a rothadó társadalom (mostanában télleg így érzem).

>>What is America?

America is freedom.

America represents freedom, but it’s the freedom of a spoiled child. The mentality that screams, "I'll do what I want, when I want, how I want." The type of mentality that causes revolution when somebody decides it's time to enforce the rules. The type of mentality that says, "I should be able to sue because life isn't fair." Perhaps this grew out of the frontier mentality, tolerance through separation. Hmmm...<<

Én meg azt reagálom kis rágódás után, hogy

szin
te
nem
értem

na
mond

juk
érdekes

már leesett
a pillant
ása
nem másra
hanem a
long walk
kövére
(ki a kampusz kövére?)
esett



A Long Walkon sem szokás egymásra reá nézni.


szinamondta 10/20/2003 05:41:00 AM


0 comments

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?