szinamond

2004/02/18
Hey Aziz, are you at home?
You know, things get complicated. I went to have a beer with the cute guy and it was great, I got to talk to a lot of interesting people, you'd have enjoyed it. They're into community service, I'll go help them cook and distribute food for the homeless on Sundays. Wanna come?

So we were sitting next to each other and I got so attracted. He apparently likes me cause he didn't refrain from pushing his leg against mine occasionally. :) Not that I mind. He's kind of hot. But, you know there's a but. The lame guy. Who actually emailed me 4 times after those 2 you saw in the library. He keeps telling me about how his friends and sister like me, but no word about how HE does. Come on, don't be so childish. Or don't know, he might be too respectful. Or probably he just doesn't like me that much.

I don't know. But all in all, could you please ask if someone can substitute for you on Sunday? It'd be extremely great, we could walk around, we'd have a place to stay and we could cook something nice Saturday night. Then we'd drive back Sunday, whenever you please. Think about it and let me know tomorrow, ok?



szinamondta 2/18/2004 08:30:00 AM


0 comments

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?