szinamond

2004/04/09
"The ecstasy of carnal union derives from the reversibility of the touch, from the experience of feeling the touch of the other from an inside that is no longer inaccessible to me. The passionate touch of another takes me out of myself, beyond the superficies of my skin and into a sphere that encompasses the other's bodily experience. I do not coincide with her, I do not lose myself in her, but I am transported from the region of bodily ownness into that of the relation that transcends the individuals related: the I fades into the horizon, eclipsed by the we. As the violinist merges with the music, placing her self in service to the sonata, so do lovers merge with the love that transforms them."

M. C. Dillon: Beyond Romance


szinamondta 4/09/2004 12:57:00 AM


0 comments

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?