szinamond

2006/10/17
its impossible to hide from a witch anyhow. yeah i miss those days too. so much fun. im so glad you took that class. my life was many times better becaues of it.
yeah its funny e. im real happy too. but never quite content. might just be my nature. probably never content. but i think my ideal situation is close to yours. rich guy who takes me around sounds pretty good. maybe we can share him.

hows your mom and dad and sister? tell them all i said hi. and hope to see them again soon. and that they are all always welcome in new york. montenegro sounds amazing. hopefully my rich guy will take me there one day. and when are you oging to visit s.? send her some hugs and kisses. d. too. and an extra special batch to yourself.

you gonna be back in us anytime soon? whats your plans after italy?

much love

nicky sunshine


szinamondta 10/17/2006 09:40:00 AM


0 comments

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?