szinamond

2008/09/14
Van ez a
Tiger Lilies nevű zenekar, tegnap megnéztük őket a Trafóban. Nagyon betegek, gyilkosságról, szodómiáról, kék-zöldre vert nőkről, megkínzott gyerekekről énekelnek, freakshow hangulatban. Nem dobott fel, de jól esett.



On Fridays sodomize tender virgin nuns
Tie them up, lear at them, and then I have my fun
Saturdays I stand and sing my sad, sad, sick, sick songs
To anyone who listen, who in the head is wrong
Sundays, Sundays, the day I love the best
Rape, murder, pillage while other people rest

I'm terrible, terrible, shouldn't be allowed
To sing my songs of filth to a decent crowd
I'm terrible, terrible, shouldn't be allowed
But when I do offend someone it makes me feel so proud

Labels: , ,



szinamondta 9/14/2008 11:23:00 AM


0 comments

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?